Is This You?
If you are a small to midsize business in Texas, and you want to turn technology into a power tool that can move your business forward instead of a problem that costs you time and money, then we can help!
Our clients typically have 10 to 50 workstations (up to 100) and rely on their computers, network, and Internet for daily operations. Most of our clients have a specialized line of business applications that they use to run their business and rely heavily on that software being operational. They represent a broad cross-section of industries and are located in Texas.
Add our technology experts to your company’s team when:
- You want to focus on your business, not the technology.
- Your current system seems to hinder business more than it helps.
- You need better reliability and security for your computer network.
- You know that computer downtime costs you money.
- You need to be certain your data is always backed up, period.
- You need to know where your inventory is at all times.
- You’d like to enable your employees to work remotely.
- You want your employees to do the jobs they were hired for, not waste their time on computer problems.
- You believe that paying to prevent problems is more efficient than paying to fix problems.
- You’re looking to expand your business, but need to know the technology and costs involved in doing so.
- Your interests are tied to the bottom line.
The Top 10 Ways Hackers Get Around Your Firewall And Anti-Virus To Rob You Blind
This report reveals the most common ways that hackers get in and how to protect yourself today.