Microsoft 365 Business Standard – monthly subscription
• Get desktop versions of Office apps: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only).
• Hosted email with a 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain.
• Create a hub for teamwork with Microsoft Teams.
• Store and share files with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage per user.
• Use one license to cover fully installed, Office apps on five mobile devices, five tablets, and five PCs or Macs per user.
• Get help anytime with around-the-clock phone and web support from Microsoft.Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7 Service Pack 1, and the two most recent versions of macOS. All languages included.
Monthly updatesGet the latest features and capabilities with fully installed and always up-to-date versions of Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint for Windows or Mac, OneNote (features vary), and Access and Publisher (PC only).
Connection and collaborationInstantly access everything your teams may need including chat, content, tools, and people with Microsoft Teams.
1 TB secure cloud storage per userEdit and share documents, photos, and more from anywhere, on all your devices with 1 TB of OneDrive cloud storage.
Web and mobile app developmentQuickly build custom business apps for web and mobile with Power Apps. Choose from templates or start from scratch. No coding required. Learn more
Intranet and team sites; Inform and engage your organization and connect people to content, expertise, and processes with team sites through SharePoint. Tell your story with beautiful sites.
Workflow automation; Build automated workflows between apps and services to get notifications, synchronize files, collect data, and more with Power Automate. No coding required.
Email and calendarsGet business-class email through Outlook with a 50 GB mailbox per user and send attachments up to 150 MB. Learn more
Works across multiple devicesGet the fully installed Office apps on multiple PCs, Macs, tablets, and mobile devices (including Windows, iOS, and Android).
Professional digital storytellingEasily create engaging, interactive, web-based reports, presentations, newsletters, trainings, and more with Sway.
Instant messaging and online meetings; Communicate using text, voice, or video calls with Microsoft Teams. Host meetings on the web using one-step screen sharing and HD video conferencing.
Intelligent search and discovery; Discover content and expertise across your organization with intelligent search across all your data sources including SharePoint, Delve, and Office apps.